Thursday, June 5, 2014

GRATITUDE AND INTEGRATION

GRATITUDE AND INTEGRATION  
2014 is flowing ever forward- open, unlimited in possibilities, unknowable in terms of new connections, new growth and new directions.

I began the journey into 2014 by reviewing the past year, all the many experiences rich, full, sometimes challenging and always filled with opportunities to love even more, experience even more gratitude, even more integration, even more awareness.

The journey of my beloved friend as I supported her on her on quest over 20 months to explore and embrace alternative forms of healing of Cancer. Being witness to the activation of old patterns, the arrival at that place of peace and love and the letting go of stories of what was not within herself and her family.

I shared the holiday with my dear friend’s son and his family in their new home. She had pass less than 2 months before and I appreciated this opportunity to reconnect with her son, his wife and children in a celebration of family.

It was an experience that nurtured and restored my own spirit in surprising ways. It was a celebration of living. In the midst of loss and grief, the river of life flows eternally on: Truly ” time stops for no man” or for no woman/child or friend or beloved. I experienced a deep sense of gratitude for this opportunity, for this celebration of the flow of life.

In South Africa, two of my friends also experienced the transition of family and friends. Yet engagements were still announced, clients were still seen, patients still supported. The river that life is, keeps flowing.

I thought of my experiences traveling to South Africa for the first time in the Spring of 2012 and participating in Breathwork Practitioner’s Training led by Dan Brulé. That initial yes, to a new experience, to a new place, meeting new people, literally stepping into the unknown was such a gift-

Over the last 20 months I have traveled to South Africa 3times. It was here in a healing center named Woodlands that I received a profound gift. The gift of integration. Each time I have been immersed in this space, I experience an integration of all that I have lived and experienced into a new form. It truly seems as if the space itself, created within me a rebirthing of myself and I become even more of who I truly am, even more loving, more creative and more connected. It was here that I integrated the 3 passions of my life: Breathwork, Transcendental Rebirthing and Conscious Personal Language.

It was here that I opened myself to new possibilities and discovered myself saying yes to the integration of my 3 passions into an online course offering – 3 KEYS TO PERSONAL FREEDOM.

I celebrate the year that was- for its embodiment of the power of the Transcendental Rebirthing Principle of INTEGRATION and the value of GRATITUDE.

MAY OUR EXPERIENC OF THE NEW YEAR BE FILLED WITH THE BRILLIANCE THAT WE ARE AND THE UNLIMITED POSSIBILTIES THAT LIFE OFFERS UP WHEN WE SAY YES

For more information http://www.beyourbrilliancenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment